:: Re: [DNG] /dev/ttyUSBn moving aroun…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Lars Noodén
Aan: dng

On 07/17/2017 03:27 PM, G.W. Haywood wrote:
> You might be able to do something to differentiate between them if you
> plug them into different hubs, and look for the hub ID as well as the
> ttyUSB device. Many PCs have more than one internal hub installed,
> here's my laptop:

Thanks. It looks like this might be the way to go, but my initial
attempts haven't gone far. I'll keep looking around.

One thing that I have a question about still is the output from udev:

# /etc/init.d/udev restart
Stopping the hotplug events dispatcher: systemd-udevd.
Starting the hotplug events dispatcher: systemd-udevdstarting version 233

Is a udev restart enough to reload? How much systemd is in there?

Regards,
Lars