:: Re: [DNG] reportbug is the stable r…
Top Pagina
Auteur: KatolaZ
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] reportbug is the stable repository
On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 08:46:27AM -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:
> On 2017-07-21 13:24, KatolaZ wrote:
> > Please check this first, since dozens of people are using reportbug
> > from jessie, and their bugs are correctly reported to bugs.devuan.org.
>
> Enzo, I should add that though I manually submitted THREE bug reports to
> devuan this morning, I have received neither confirmation nor email
> bounce from any, nor does a search at http://bugs.devuan.org/ show
> record of reciept of any of my emails. Attached is a copy of one of the
> three emailed bug reports.

Hi,

You should exercise some patience, please :) The bug reports are
processed in batches. Your emails arrived on the server aroun 11:40,
11:50, 12:30 UTC time, and have been processed. You should have
received confirmation emails by now. Also, the pages on
bugs.devuan.org are not updated immediately, so your bugs will appear
there soon.

Best Regards

KatolaZ