:: Re: [devuan-dev] scorsh, releasebot…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: devuan developers internal list
Asunto: Re: [devuan-dev] scorsh, releasebot, and jenkins
dear Daniel,

in general I think we can all improve our communication if, instead of
turning down an initiative, just expose our criticism and see if its
addressed in the next iteration.

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> I simply don't see what scorsh would actually acheive that
> devuan-releasebot and jenkins can't deliver with a few fairly
> trivial patches...

scorsh is a software, its secure "by design" and its easily
auditable. the use of the name "tags" confused me too, but we settled
is not about tags.

for the rest I propose we complete the documentation, have a
demonstration and address any criticism with precision and without
destroying the whole context of Katolaz initiative, who is developing
a very important piece of Devuan's future architecture IMO.