:: Re: [devuan-dev] scorsh, releasebot…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: devuan-dev
Asunto: Re: [devuan-dev] scorsh, releasebot, and jenkins
On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 12:15:05AM +1200, Daniel Reurich wrote:

[cut]

> Lets instead take a look at how it currently works.
> - So to start off with, devuan-releasebot does 2 jobs. It sets the
> jobs, and it triggers the jobs. Setting up the jobs consists of
> providing a bunch of parameters and little snippets of script that are
> laid on templates that make up the jenkins jobs. The builds themselves
> various bits of script provided via jenkins-debian-glue that do the
> actual work of building sources and packages. The built packages to are
> deployed to the respective repo in the repo job that has a script that
> signs and uploads the files to dak and then tells dak to get to work.

Hi Dan,

we think we have understood how releasebot works now, and parazyd and
I are working to integrate it with scorsh to start testing it.

What remains unclear to me is how jenkins-debian-glue needs to be
modified in order to support more than just one distribution. Looking
at the commits on git.devuan.org, the Devuan configuration for
jenkins-debian-glue is the stuff in the "devuan/" dir.

Now, is it possible for the same jenkins installation to use different
jenkins-debian-glue configurations to put stuff into different repos?
If so, can this selection be made by using a parameter to the build
command?

I am sorry if my questions look trivial, but I couldn't find anywhere
a proper doc explaining what is the current jenkins-to-dak setup in
Devuan.

HND

KatolaZ