:: Re: [DNG] WICD & DNS & IPv6
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joachim Fahrner
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] WICD & DNS & IPv6
Am 2017-07-19 22:21, schrieb Antony Stone:

> Also, "some network problems" is not a very helpful bug report :)
>
> If you're going to say that something doesn't work properly, please at
> least
> say *how* it doesn't work properly...

I'm sorry, but I did not have the time to investigate this further.
There were intermittent connectivity problems. Since they never happened
with wicd, the easiest way was to switch back to wicd. Intermittent
connectivity problems are extremely difficult to analyze, because you
cannot reproduce them on demand. So how would you describe them for a
bug report?

Jochen