:: Re: [DNG] WICD & DNS & IPv6
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Antony Stone
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] WICD & DNS & IPv6
On Wednesday 19 July 2017 at 21:18:21, KatolaZ wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 09:27:37PM +0200, Joachim Fahrner wrote:
> > Am 2017-07-19 20:48, schrieb KatolaZ:
> > > Which Devuan release are you using?
> >
> > Jessie
> >
> > > A de-systemd-ised network-manager is in jessie for sure.
> >
> > Is this new?
> > tried it, seems to work, but there are some network problems. Switched
> > back to wicd.
>
> It has been in Jessie since Jessie has become stable. Please report
> only on bugs/misfunctions about the latest version of whatever you are
> using :)

Also, "some network problems" is not a very helpful bug report :)

If you're going to say that something doesn't work properly, please at least
say *how* it doesn't work properly...

Antony.

--
I own three Windows books, published by O'Reilly. They are "Windows
Annoyances", "Office 97 Annoyances" and "Windows 98 Annoyances". That pretty

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.