:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and S…
Author: G.W. Haywood
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and Social Contract WAS: Sexual politics and society
Hi there,

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017, Rowland Penny wrote:

> ... I am beginning to understand why Gentoo banned you ...

Yeah, me too.

Putting up with that guy is worse than living with systemd; frankly,
taken along with all the other noise on this list, it isn't worth my
time even to delete the rants, never mind read them, so I'm going to
unsubscribe and go back to Debian. I'll make a note in my diary to
pop back in a year or so, if I should live that long, and hope things
change for the better - like people getting some sort of a grip on
their personalities and actually remembering what this list is for.

I'm sorry it didn't work out.

--

73,
Ged.