:: Re: [DNG] I apologize, but I lost m…
Author: Fungi4All
To: zap
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] I apologize, but I lost my email somehow with the, packages needed for openrc
> From: calmstorm@???
> To: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@???>
> dng@???
> My bad, my internet was acting weird, I could not tell if the messages
> went through... I completely understand your irritation.

I thought you two are on the same network.
It is running fine here in serbiafidelis.serbia.onion
Seriously, please keep a record of what you do, the obstacles and
whether the outcome is positive in all fronts and I am volunteering
to write a faq for OpenRCing devuan to place it in the forum. There
seems to be a high interest and a proper and current faq would
minimize the s/n ratio on lists and forums.
>> I want to install it on another laptop with ascii...

>>> util-linux
>>> sysvinit-util