:: Re: [DNG] nevermind, my messages,
Author: Jaromil
To: zap
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] nevermind, my messages,

dear zap,

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017, zap wrote:

> I found my openrc packages and it is on again! hehe

rather than opening three new thread subjects

dng is a mailinglist with >500 participants, some with lower vision,
and with online archives. your behaviour here affects us all and the
people reading archives online.

if you have messages about your own personal doings, we would really
appreciate if you could observe netiquette and use other channels of
communication, for instance IRC would be much more appropriate for
this sort of interaction.

this is not just a signal to you of course, but to anyone else who has
happily joined this list, and you are all very welcome, but please
always consider how to not disrupt threads and avoid unnecessary
messaging to all.

thanks for your cooperation