:: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
On Tuesday 18 July 2017 at 15:59:01, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:

> [...]

Have you looked at http://bugs.devuan.org/Reporting.html ?

You can even submit a report by email - it can't get much simpler than that :)

Antony.

--
Programming is a Dark Art, and it will always be. The programmer is
fighting against the two most destructive forces in the universe:

- Damian Conway, Perl God

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.