:: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 09:46:40AM -0400, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:

> English is not my native language, so I may not explain it well.
> Try the following script and you will notice the error that is giving me
> when trying to download the repository for my pc.
> That does not happen to me either with jessie or ascii

OK, I see your point now. It seems that the Release file generated
under /devuan/dists/experimental contains :

Origin: Devuan
Label: Master
Suite: experimental
Version: 1.0.0
Codename: None

while the one downloaded from ftp.debian.org is more like:

Origin: Debian
Label: Debian
Suite: experimental
Codename: experimental

and apparently debmirror doesn't like it (notice the "Codename: None"
vs "Codename: experimental"). It must be something peculiar to
debmirror though, since apt, apt-get, aptitute, and synaptic (and also
apt-mirror, AFAIK) do not seem to be affected. There is no doubt we
should fix it, but maybe you can try apt-mirror of debmirror in the
meanwhile?

And also, could you please file a bug report on bugs.devuan.org?

Thanks

KatolaZ