:: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 10:59:01AM -0400, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:
> >----- Original Message ----- From: "KatolaZ" <katolaz@???>

You use the "reportbug" tool, which should be already installed in
your system. It's not like I don't want to do it, rather it is far
better if more and more Devuan users are able to report bugs: it's a
very good way of helping Devuan out.

So please consider giving a try to reportbug (it's not difficult), and
thank you in advance for your time :)

> From now thank you for your time, which if I would be very useful to solve
> this problem. Not only to me but to many people in my country since we here
> many are deprived of the connectivity so that for their use we are forced to
> download the repository locally. I do not know if this happens in other
> countries.

I really understand the problem. Please try using apt-mirror in the
meanwhile.

HND

KatolaZ