:: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
Author: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
----- Original Message -----
From: "KatolaZ" <katolaz@???>
To: <dng@???>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:56 AM

I'm trying to download it locally because I use it without internet access.

Where I live very few people have access to the internet and in their homes
practically nobody, that is why usually the one who has access to the
internet downloads it and then is used in the local pc, for it is written in
the source .list for example:
Deb file: /// mnt / data / systems / linux / devuan / jessie / jessie /
jessie non-free contrib main

The script I have to download the reset is as follows:
#!/bin/sh
if pidof -x $(basename $0) > /dev/null; then
  for p in $(pidof -x $(basename $0)); do
    if [ $p -ne $$ ]; then
      exit
    fi
  done
fi
ARQUITECTURA=i386,amd64
METODO=http
RAMA=experimental
HOST=auto.mirror.devuan.org
DIR_MIRROR=/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/experimental
SECCIONES=main

echo "========================================================="
echo "Actualizando los repositorios DEVUAN 'experimental'; main"
echo "========================================================="
echo ""
debmirror -a ${ARQUITECTURA} \
-s ${SECCIONES} \
-h ${HOST}/devuan \
-d ${RAMA} -r / --progress \
-e
${METODO} --postcleanup --ignore-small-errors --ignore-missing-release --ignore-release-gpg
--nosource --allow-dist-rename \
--diff=none \
${DIR_MIRROR}

*****
However, the main repository script does work:

#!/bin/sh
if pidof -x $(basename $0) > /dev/null; then
  for p in $(pidof -x $(basename $0)); do
    if [ $p -ne $$ ]; then
      exit
    fi
  done
fi
ARQUITECTURA=i386,amd64
METODO=http
RAMA=ascii
HOST=auto.mirror.devuan.org
DIR_MIRROR=/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/ascii/ascii
SECCIONES=main/debian-installer,main,contrib,non-free

echo
"============================================================================================="
echo "Actualizando los repositorios DEVUAN 'merged'; main/debian-installer,
main, contrib, non-free"
echo
"============================================================================================="
echo ""
debmirror -a ${ARQUITECTURA} \
-s ${SECCIONES} \
-h ${HOST}/merged \
-d ${RAMA} -r / --progress \
-e
${METODO} --postcleanup --ignore-small-errors --ignore-missing-release --ignore-release-gpg
--nosource --allow-dist-rename \
--diff=none \
${DIR_MIRROR}

Best Regards