:: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 17:23:14 +0800, Yevgeny wrote in message
<CAFdgGSAUbpSZ8t+Ln80GT5jfTr_7Zh2_x6e_+p=y+D6wxQV-EA@???>:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have just subscribed recently.
> Could someone please enlighten me on the current udev replacement
> status? I found there was vdev project but it looks abandoned (?)
> Is there any other?

..I'm on experimental vdev-0.1.2, upgraded from jessie vdev-0.1.1.
We also have eudev.

..my understanding is much of the systemd-udev development is "just"
obfuscation, to cover up systemd's true purpose and capabilities.
My understanding comes from my experience with "banana republic"
and Cold War politics.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: