:: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a ques…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Renaud OLGIATI
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 17:18:13 -0400
Fungi4All <fungilife@???> wrote:

> I am relatively new here, I've only seen a few messages and all I can say it is
> "this is not what I expected". I am an opponent of all censorship and an
> advocate of the freedom to use a delete button.

My experience on other highly technical lists (Model Engineering, Steam railways, etc is that we get those OT threads from time to time, mainly when a list is slow-moving, and they resolve themselves very quickly when on-topic posts come back in higher numbers.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
              Death is not bad; it just comes badly, sometimes.
                                            -- Cordwainer Smith