:: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a ques…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Fungi4All
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: zap
Kopio: dng@lists.dyne.org
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Hi,
I am relatively new here, I've only seen a few messages and all I can say it is
"this is not what I expected". I am an opponent of all censorship and an
advocate of the freedom to use a delete button.
My opinion in such a discussion is: It is ok to express a view publically
when there is stimulation and maybe you should never be silent. But in
a public domain/forum with a high number of listeners if the debate goes
on by a very few people, then it becomes propaganda and abuse of the
medium. The five people that like to continue their debate can make a
mini cc: list and continue. Otherwise any 5 of us can invade any public
forum to advance our agenda by pretending to debate.
Good to find you all