:: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a ques…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rowland Penny
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 18:55:21 +0000
Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@???> wrote:

> On 170716-13:18-0400, Renaud OLGIATI wrote:
> > On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:59:35 +0000
> > Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@???> wrote:
> >
> > > Can't trust modern translations of Bible, actually so much
> > > undeserving of trust that they verge on disgusting...
> >
> > yet modern translations often are from better ancient texts, which
> > helps in the accuracy.
>
> The modern translators do not deserve my blind trust in the least.
>
> This modern day and age that we live in, in which perversion is
> decided to be normal by a vote of medical scientists, and a vote that
> was just slightly in favor (as there were many votes against that
> decision, just not the majority) of the decision how that particular
> aberration in human sexual behavior that up until that vote was
> deemed a desease... That that aberration in human sexual behavior
> which consisted in attraction and sexual relashionship btwn man and
> man and woman and woman instead of btwn man an woman only, how that
> aberation ceases, by a medical vote, to be desease, and becomes
> normal, and since then, by law, in many countries, even contradicting
> that such behavior be normal can put you in trouble...
>
> This modern day when it must be accepted by anybody that perversion
> (perversion as, erhm, scientists claimed it to be, up until that
> vote, and can something be truth at one time, and then the same thing
> become false in a blink of an... vote?)...
>
> This modern day when it must be accepted by anybody that perversion
> is a normal behavior, else you are labeled bad names and labeled
> something like anti-human... Else you are evicted from communities...
> Because the truth about those facts "changed" and now you are under
> legal obligation to accept to new truth about those facts...
>
> And what do you want me to? To trust that in this age, as described
> above by the worse, as well as the most stupid, and mind boggling
> aspect of it... No, I'm not out of topic here, I'm not. This is what
> marks the global society today, these new truths... It imbibes it all
> through, down to Churches and theology...
>
> You want me to trust that in this age of ours theologians have become
> so clever that all the previous ones were only like little kids,
> maybe smart, but, aarrghh... their works based on such poor sources,
> lacking in real knowledge, or their understanding so limited... All
> the previous theologians in comparison to this day were...
> probably... stupid, eh??
>
> And what do you want me to? To believe that the Hebrew sources were
> found just recently and didn't exist previously, such as in Jerome's
> time (|V century p.C.)? That Jerome's knowledge of Hebrew was so poor
> that his translation of Bible was rife with approximations...
>
> No, I trust that ancient Church father, whom all the Christian
> denominations accept, so much more than the new translations. I had,
> time ago, read modern commentaries on some Old Testament texts, and
> the feeling still remains of nausea, with all the approximation of
> [...]

Miroslav, I struggle to understand why you have written this to a
computer OS mailing list.

My philosophy is fairly simple, I do not believe everything I see and
hear, I don't care what anybodies race, colour, creed or sexual
orientation is, just as long as whatever they do, doesn't adversely
affect me or anybody else.

I was born and baptised as a catholic, I was recently asked if I was
a lapsed catholic, I replied 'No, I just got better.'

Rowland

Rowland