:: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a ques…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 22:46:14 -0700, Rick wrote in message
<20170716054614.GI28185@???>:

> Quoting Miroslav Rovis (miro.rovis@???):
>
> > But pls. people, I don't understand Latin so well... Nor have time
> > to study. Already breaking down tired from lots of work with
> > polishing my Devuan today... Could you pls. translate. There'll be
> > others who would benefit...
>
> OK, but I'll warn that putting it in a living language makes it seem
> like in-your-face polemics rather than a sly antiquarian joke. It
> say, in deliberately bad Anglo-leaning Latin:
>
>    'The man in the White House, who is angry and has fake hair, is
>    dishonourable and a danger to the country.'

..sissy. ;o)
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22Sissy+Boy+Traitor%22+OR+%22the+Nepotist+Warrior+Ace%22+OR+%22Flew+So+High+and+Far+he+Missed+Vietnam%22&ia=web
http://www.groklaw.net/search.php?query=Sissy+Boy+George&keyType=phrase&datestart=&dateend=&topic=0&type=all&author=0&mode=search
http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20130618195646575#c1049951 ;oD