:: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a ques…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
A: dng
Assumptes nous: [DNG] OT: Dylan's lyrics in other media.
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):

> Hendrix fan, and I love Dylan's lyrics, especially when others are
> singing them.
>
> And who the heck is BSG? BackStreet Girls?

The exact famous scene is not openly online on account of NBC
Universal's copyright, but you can hear the musical arrangement by Bear
McCreary with clips from the television series as substitute video
backdrop. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UVWSIAAy-8

Or just stare as a soundtrack cover:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BigolJfoANw

It was the season 3 cliffhanger finale of 'Battlestar Galactica' (2004
series), episode Crossroads Part II (season 3, episode 20) -- that has a
kick-in-the-head closing minutes perfectly underscored by that music.