:: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a ques…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 15:47:10 -0700
Rick Moen <rick@???> wrote:

> Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):
>
> > On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 21:44:51 +0200
> > Dragan FOSS <dragan.foss@???> wrote:

> > > No....I'm just a little grain of sand, on the Third Stone from the
> > > Sun :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7uJk0cb7Nw
> >
> > You may think that, but all along the watchtower they're talking
> > about you.
>
> You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJFiByfiRTA
>
> (Hey, Dylan fan, Hendrix fan, BSG fan, or all three?)

Hendrix fan, and I love Dylan's lyrics, especially when others are
singing them.

And who the heck is BSG? BackStreet Girls?

I'm invisible now, I have no secrets to conceal.

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2017 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz