:: Re: [DNG] 404.
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] 404.
On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:10:20AM +0100, G.W. Haywood wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> On Tue, 11 Jul 2017, G.W. Haywood wrote:
>
> >... back with more dumb questions presently.
>
> For those just joining us, I'm attempting to follow the instructions at
>
> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=549
>
> My guess is that nobody has yet followed these instructions for a new
> project - at least nobody who was not already sufficiently familiar
> with the process not to need them - because there seem to be places in
> setting up a real project, as opposed to the null demonstration, where
> things need to be done and decisions need to be made which are not
> mentioned in the document. I'm happy to be testing the document. :)

I'm a complete novice in this matter. The first thing I noticed was the
line
debhelper and all the usual stuff needed to build Debian packages
(lintian, build-essential, cdbs, dh-make, fakeroot, and so on...)
with the phrase "and so on..." As a coplete novice, I hae no idea what
packages are included by this phrase.

-- hendrik