:: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things ne…
Author: Ivan J.
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things needed doing
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> On 11/07/17 19:25, Jaromil wrote:
> > On Mon, 10 Jul 2017, KatolaZ wrote:
> >
> >> Centurion_Dan: I really need to have full access to Jenkins, at this
> >> point.
>
> To what end, you don't need such access and shouldn't have it for the
> user that executes builds. I can set up a user - I'm assuming you're
> using the jenkins api?
>
> Besides root access to the server doesn't give you better access to
> jenkins anyway, which presumably is what your'e after. Not saying you
> can't have full access either, but we need to talk about it and ensure
> that you understand the full implications as well.

He (and presumably others within our happy circle) would need root
access on the infrastructure, including the jenkins server and others.
Not only for jenkins setup, but for further Devuan development which
could have moved a lot faster if this was the case.

--
~ parazyd
GnuPG: 03337671FDE75BB6A85EC91FB876CB44FA1B0274