:: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things ne…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things needed doing
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017, Ivan J. wrote:

> The new amprolla still hasn't been deployed in production or Devuan's
> testing. I'm running it on our server at the lab, but there is no usage
> and we can't really discover bugs until it's deployed in a real-world
> situation.

I propose to set it up on a devuan domain (devuan.org or dev-one.org)
and announce it to DNG and forum to ask people to adopt it and have
testing on bigger numbers. This is to avoid big surprises.

If you like I can point amprolla3.dev-one.org already to your IP

We should also consider also that Devuan Jessie is distributed on DVD
through all Italy on magazines for sale during the month of July and
in August it is also attached to Linux PRO international worldwide, so
this will mean a lot more traffic, also considering CD/DVD
installations will immediately update to the repository.

ciao