:: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things ne…
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things needed doing
On 11/07/17 19:25, Jaromil wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jul 2017, KatolaZ wrote:
>
>> Centurion_Dan: I really need to have full access to Jenkins, at this
>> point.

To what end, you don't need such access and shouldn't have it for the
user that executes builds. I can set up a user - I'm assuming you're
using the jenkins api?

Besides root access to the server doesn't give you better access to
jenkins anyway, which presumably is what your'e after. Not saying you
can't have full access either, but we need to talk about it and ensure
that you understand the full implications as well.

Cheers,
    Daniel.

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.