:: [DNG] You know, isn't ascii being m…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: zap
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] You know, isn't ascii being more stable ironic to anyone?
I find this peculiar, that, devuan ascii is more stable in some places
than devuan jessie...

This to me sounds like a contradiction. xD

when it comes to openrc though this is true once you have actually
installed it.

and if the problem debian jessie had where the sound gets reset exists
with pavucontrol, then devuan ascii is better at least for me... I hate
it when the microphone enables itself after every reboot...

These are two things I have noticed. The only thing that needs to be
fixed in ascii right now is rsyslog... other than that, everything to me
is much better.

including more updated packages!

though actually, one other problem in ascii exists... libsystemd0.

I want that removed at some point, but I can wait. in time it shall
happen I am sure.

Seahorse by the way in devuan jessie acts very peculiar also.

These are just some observations... enjoy.

ps, If i seem biased... don't worry, meh.