:: Re: [DNG] You know, isn't ascii bei…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rowland Penny
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] You know, isn't ascii being more stable ironic to anyone?
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 16:17:40 -0500
golinux@??? wrote:

> On 2017-07-10 15:58, zap wrote:
> >
> > though actually, one other problem in ascii exists... libsystemd0.
> >
> > I want that removed at some point, but I can wait. in time it shall
> > happen I am sure.
> >

> It will only happen if volunteers step forward to do the work. Here
> is a list of packages in ASCII that need libsystemd0 removal. It is
> strongly suggested that packages be 'adopted' and the libsystemd0
> status be maintained by the same individual through future releases.
>
> golinux
>

> ascii,samba-libs

Don't understand why this is on the list, surely this will be built
with the other Samba packages (they get built from the same source
code), so why does this still have a systemd dependancy ?

Rowland