:: Re: [DNG] Is the Ascii archive miss…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is the Ascii archive missing some packages?
On Thu, Jul 06, 2017 at 02:35:02PM +0100, Vincent Bentley wrote:
> My 32-bit Ascii system has python-junitxml installed but
> apt-show-versions says that it is not in the Ascii archive.
>
> sudo apt-show-versions python-junitxml
> python-junitxml:all 0.6-1.1 installed: No available version in archive

Hi,

that package is not in stretch:

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=python-junitxml&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

only in woody and in jessie, so it's not in ascii.

> This appears to be the version in Debian Jessie which the machine was
> originally running some time ago.
>
> I am also having problems with apt-file not working. It demands a cache
> update but when the cache is updated it still demands an update.

This is a known bug:

https://bugs.devuan.org/17

We should probably be able to work around that with amprolla3.

HND

KatolaZ