:: Re: [DNG] Amprolla Network Outage
Author: Evilham
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Amprolla Network Outage
Dear Linux,

Am 04/07/2017 um 21:41 schrieb Linux O'Beardly:
> We are currently experiencing a network outage that has left
> amprolla.devuan.org <http://amprolla.devuan.org> unreachable. I've
> spoken to the ISP and they stated the issue should be resolved within
> the next 30 minutes, by 16:08 US EDT. Please feel free to reach out if
> the issue persists past this time.

As of now (19.30 UTC) Amprolla is reachable from a network level (e.g.
ping works) but not from a protocol one.
That means:
- apt-get update fails when trying to reach amprolla.devuan.org
- HTTP on amprolla.devuan.org times out
- its SSH service does not reply for auth on port 22 (may be by design)

One possible reason is that the software does not handle well network
outages and is in an unkown state since yesterday (therefore needing a
restart).

Could someone take a look at it?
--
Evilham