:: Re: [DNG] some ASCII issues
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] some ASCII issues
Quoting Antony Stone (Antony.Stone@???):

> Not at all - I have that as a standard sig on all my list postings. If you
> had something similar I would have replied to you differently.

It's OK with me either way. I was just amused by the contrast between
you going _out of your way_ to send others redundant offlist copies and
also requesting inside the very same message that nobody do the same to you.

It's OK with me either way because I use procmail to control what copies
I get and eliminate duplicates. Glad to share the recipe if you want
it. (Personally, I find that works better than trying to tell others how
to send mail.)