:: Re: [devuan-dev] expired certificat…
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] expired certificate on git.do
Hi Jaromil.

Fair enough. It pisses me off that they don't respect their own terms.

I think maybe it's time to look at getting a second host up and running
so we can start testing live migrations and also move things like files
off digital ocean and perhaps move the qemu-arm* builders off fulcanelli

I'd suggest the same spec, but straight away add a 16 IP address block
to it.

Regards,
    Daniel.