:: Re: [DNG] Error updating ascii toda…
Author: Vincent Bentley
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Error updating ascii today
I tried again using: sudo apt update

Get:1 http://packages.devuan.org/merged ascii InRelease [113 kB]
Err:1 http://packages.devuan.org/merged ascii InRelease
Couldn't create temporary file /tmp/apt.conf.r8vXm3 for passing config
to apt-key
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://packages.devuan.org/merged ascii InRelease:
Couldn't create temporary file /tmp/apt.conf.r8vXm3 for passing config
to apt-key
E: The repository 'http://packages.devuan.org/merged ascii InRelease' is
not signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is
therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user
configuration details.

For info...

uname -a

Linux ds2 4.9.0-3-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 4.9.30-2 (2017-06-12) i686 GNU/Linux

lsb_release -a

No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Devuan
Release:    2.0