:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Quoting Bruce Perens (bruce@???):

> Actually, I'm writing a recommendation that customers stay away from
> grsecurity because they could become contributory infringers. I have no
> doubt that it's actionable, and the _lawyers_ I work with aren't nearly in
> agreement with you.

Well, unless this gets litigated, we'll just have to politely agree to
disagree.

I think RMS and Prof. Moglen would, however, be quite amazed by this
proposition that a GPLv2 licence grant prohibits terminating customer
contractual business relationships and contractual entitlement to future
releases -- rights nowhere vouchsafed by GPLv2. I wonder what they'd
say if we asked them?