:: Re: [DNG] heads 0.3 released!
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] heads 0.3 released!
Le 23/06/2017 à 10:41, Arnt Karlsen a écrit :
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:41:34 +0200, parazyd@??? wrote in message
> <20170622154134.GA21849@fq>:
>
>> Tor Browser 7
>> -------------
>>
>> The Tor Browser has been bumped to version 7, and now introduces a
>> dependency on Pulseaudio if we want sound in Tor Browser. heads does
>> not ship with Pulseaudio so for the time being, there will be no
>> sound in Tor Browser.
> ..I seem to remember somebody here, this winter, playing with alsa and
> Firefox to trick Firefox into a belief alsa = PulseAudio, and, getting
> it (Alsa sound on Firefox/Iceweasel) working ok?

     I installed Devuan Jessie on two machines ~ a year ago, without
pulseaudio and installed apulse to trick Skype.  AFAIR Firefox plays
sound ( not sure because I rather use Palemoon) VLC is happy as well.
Therefore I think Tor Browser should work with apulse. Will try to
install it if it's available on Devuan Jessie.

     Didier