:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Bruce Perens
To: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
> I agree, that 90% of the people are hapy with limited choice. But as you
already said, that field is served by apple and M$. No > need for us to
follow down that road. Salvation is not on to be found on the highway :-)

What you are saying is that you'd willingly leave the world to Apple and
Microsoft rather than have more people run Free Software, if it means you
have to deal with those messy other people. This isn't healthy for Free
Software. Maybe not even healthy for you.