:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
I wouldn't have systemd on my system, PID1 or otherwise, for the same
reason I kicked all KDE apps and libs off my computer in 2013:
monolithically entangled complexity that leads to instability if it ever
gets run, directly or indirectly. The first couple years it was hard for
me to run a system without any software that depended on KDE libs. Now,
it's a breeze.

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2017 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key