:: Re: [DNG] new dbus packages for ASC…
Author: Svante Signell
To: KatolaZ, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] new dbus packages for ASCII in experimental -- PLEASE HELP TESTING
On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 11:16 +0100, KatolaZ wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> So please, if you are using ascii with any
> Desktop Environment, could you please hel testing those packages and
> report any problem, so that we can move them to the main ascii repo
> asap?

I've been trying out mate-session, wmaker and e17 with startx and all runs fine
:) These have also been tested on another VM with lightdm. Works fine too.

gconf2 is not installed but gconf-service, gconf2-common and libgconf-2-4 are.

Are they really needed? Trying to remove any of them causes emacs24/emacs25 to
be removed. (And that is of course not allowed :( )

Maybe emacs packages for X should be rebuilt??

With emacs25-nox installed instead of emacs25 all gconf packages can be safely
removed.