:: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin.org domain …
Author: Jaromil
To: libbitcoin
Subject: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin.org domain lost

hi all

Unfortunately today checking why the libbitcoin.org website was not
available I realised that the domain was left to expire. I am very
sorry to see that, I've offered in the past to transfer it under
dyne.org administration as we do take care already of several projects
in a reliable manner and domains are very tricky when left in the
hands of a single person.

Do you have any update about actions that can be taken to recuperate
the domain? it was expired only on June 2 so a few days ago.

In any case, please consider libbitcoin.dyne.org as available and
somehow already present in SEO records: we can setup the new website
there in place of the old one, just let me know details in private.

Best wishes

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers