:: [unSYSTEM] elections
Author: aimee@aimeemaree.com
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] elections
here we go in europe another set of elections…

Rome of Marble,
rebuilt in cardboard,
salutes the house paint,
who will be its next ruler…

— unknown

someone said on twitter (yeah watch me be presidential and quote twitter)

Only 19.4% of the United States total population voted for Trump (63M/325M).
They represent less than 1% of the total world pop'n (63/7394).

this is the state we find ourselves in, democracy was never about the 1% it was about we the people… where is the representation of the voice,
democracy dose not stop at the election ballet some of my elders have told me, but I decree thats not what they say once they get there crown...

sometimes i fall into sleep paralysis… some say thats when the demons come because your body is asleep but your mind is not…
in these moments I imagine a world where democracy means we the people have a say a true representation like the seeds of a field we are all part of the field but we represent a different part of the soil, for isnt that what democracy means… not one voice but the voices of many like the heart of the pomegranate…