:: Re: [unSYSTEM] i read the news toda…
Author: Julia Tourianski
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] i read the news today
King James 2000 Bible <http://biblehub.com/kj2000/genesis/1.htm>
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply,
and fill the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the
sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves
upon the earth.

There is intense depth to this passage. Humans were cast out of the utopia
of the garden, (something they chose because maybe utopias are too boring)
and can now feel the full spectrum of feels which includes pain. With this
comes the shaping of their own destiny. Be fruitful does mean have
children, but it can also mean "grow your own world"...and isn't that what
we try to do through our children?
To have dominion can be read are human-centric but again I see it as God
telling us to master our own destiny. This is where we have fallen today.
People claim religious folk are dogmatic meanwhile so many rationalists let
everyone & everything around them shape their future, their self, and their
actions. I don't see the Amish begging for handouts or feeling like they
have no purpose.

Regarding FB...I try to tell people everyday. If you delete your account
and those friends & family dont bother to call u, they're not real.

For the secrets and lies, my PGP key:
https://libbitcoin.dyne.org/julia_tourianski.pgp.asc