:: [DNG] Warning: Not important, (May …
Author: Clarke Sideroad
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Warning: Not important, (May contain non-PC humour.)
So I'm happily catching up on my latest email on my fresh Devuan 1.0.0
installation and I notice a recent one from a MacTechie friend, it was
pointing out a few new-ish pieces of malware targeting OS X.

Not normally interested in Apples unless I have to be for some reason,
I usually just skim the stuff return a thanks and sometimes a comment
to him.

This time I skimmed through and clicked on a couple of links, this one
caught my eye.
https://vms.drweb.com/virus/?_is=1&i=15299312&lng=en

I know malware is bad, but sometimes the names are quite good and I had
to laugh and had to share. so please excuse this. (-:

Clarke