:: [devuan-dev] Fwd: Vendor zone activ…
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Fwd: Vendor zone activated: devuan
so now we need to fork ntp..

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Vendor zone activated: devuan
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 16:37:51 +0000
From: Ask Bjoern Hansen <vendors@???>
To: daniel@??? <daniel@???>

Hi daniel@???,

Your vendor pool zone "devuan" has been setup. The
hostnames are below. They will be active within a few hours.
0.devuan.pool.ntp.org
1.devuan.pool.ntp.org
2.devuan.pool.ntp.org
3.devuan.pool.ntp.org

Please subscribe to the (announce-only, very low traffic - typically a
few mails a year or less) vendor information mailing list. We
recommend everyone in your organization involved with project are
subscribed: http://www.ntppool.org/vendors/list

If you are a commercial organization/product/company consider
contributing back to the pool so we can keep the service sustainable
even with the commercial usage:
    http://www.pool.ntp.org/vendors/contribute.html

If you do not, you seriously diminish the chances that we can continue
to offer this service to you.

Kind regards,

Ask Bj��rn Hansen
(ask@???)

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.