:: Re: [DNG] git.devuan.org migration
Author: Jaromil
To: Joachim Fahrner
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] git.devuan.org migration
On Thu, 18 May 2017, Joachim Fahrner wrote:

> I have some disk space and bandwidth left on my server (running Devuan ;-).
> Is there some documentation how to contribute to the project?

we are updating all documentation and the effort will likely intensify
after releasing the final 1.0 (very very soon now!)

for now however I can anticipate that a "shared" server that is also
used for other things can host a mirror (if bandwidth is enough) - and
we will document also how to have a package mirror. However for other
uses we likely need to have a dedicated server.

ciao