:: Re: [DNG] git.devuan.org migration
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] git.devuan.org migration
On Wed, 17 May 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> We've just migrated git.devuan.org at the moment to a new and much
> faster server with a bit more room and resources to move.

I'd like to say also here in public a big THANKS for handling this so
gracefully. The migration went smooth and now git.devuan.org works
much better, a very important part of our architecture is now much
more stable, which brings us closer to the final 1.0 release.

THANKS especially to you and also to Katolaz for taking care of this
migration and thanks to Alberto Zuin who reliably hosted the
git.devuan.org since the Devuan project inception and up until now.

As we go forward extending Devuan's infrastructure, we kindly ask
everyone interested in supporting this project to consider running a
server for one of the many services we have running. Our current plan
includes deploying Ganeti on a network of servers for redundancy and
easy distribution of VMs, so it should become fairly easy to add
servers as they come as donations, with the condition we can count on
their reliability on the mid-long term.

ciao