:: [Libbitcoin] problem upgrading to n…
Author: P Perazim
To: libbitcoin
Subject: [Libbitcoin] problem upgrading to new libbitcoin server
I just got around this last weekend to upgrading to the latest versions of bs-v3.2 and bx-v3.2.

I reinitialized the database and started the bs-v3.2, pointing it to my bitcoin-qt box. This is my test/devel network non-connected to the outside.

Log output showed the database empty and bs-v3.2 able to connect the bitcoin-qt but bs-v3.2 did not start building the initial load of the database. This was the same configuration of equipment I used before.

After looking through the cfg and help, I cannot see what needs to be added or changed.

Thanks for your insight,

Perazim