:: Re: [DNG] unoffic-grsec 4.9.27 kern…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] unoffic-grsec 4.9.27 kernel compile, one last hurdle
dear Miroslav,

On Fri, 12 May 2017, Miroslav Rovis wrote:

> [4] Will git.devuan.org be getting more reliable in availability, is
>     that expected? I wouldn't mind that it couldn't possibly be as
>     perfect and fast as gihub, for that the Team would need to
>     collude with the mighty, which I hope they never will (some
>     distros do...), but just solidly reliably available, any hope
>     for that? Because I would prefer using git.devuan.org instead of
>     github...

yes, our intention is to move it from the current location to a bigger
host which is going to make it more scalable. after that we can debate
if gitlab is really the best solution or not, however for the time
being the goal is to make it more reliable, despite its rather high
demand of resources (gitlab is in ruby...)

ciao