:: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] [DNG] issues…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] [DNG] issues after update from debian 8 to devuan 1.0rc2 (with fixes)
On Fri, 12 May 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> They can play where ever they like but we will only build from our
> gitlab, so that is the correct place for contributions to devuan.

Yes, I think this cannot change.

My question is about the posture we take regarding people finding
gitlab unhandy, which is understandable especially now.

> We don't chase contributions from all over. They can provide
> patches attached to bug reports or fork and merge request changes in
> git.devuan.org.

what if they don't? we loose the contribution?

I think this would be the wrong approach.

I'd like to have a common way to deal with such cases,
nothwithstanding the importance to get gitlab back up and running
(will be dismissed from its colocation very soon now, a matter of a
week or two I think)

ciao