:: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] [DNG] issues aft…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: devuan-dev
Asunto: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] [DNG] issues after update from debian 8 to devuan 1.0rc2 (with fixes)

see in attach the message passed on devuan-dev

I expect more people will use any git repository to contribute and to
allow or at least interact with that will be the best way for us to
round-up contributions, keeping liberal about the platform (which is
possible since its git...)

so I write you here to hear opinions about this approach.

I for one am in favor of people using whatever they like and us
mirroring and/or importing it into devuan's infrastructure.

interesting to note that gogs has already a system that creates and
updates mirrors of github repositories (and others eventually)
becoming a de-facto central point of collection for them

ciao

Hi all,

Recently I've updated my Debian Jessie installation to Devuan 1.0rc2.
So far I've found and fixed the following issues:
* Source packages not rebuilt not drop systemd dependency:
* apt-cacher-ng
* gvfs
* light-locker
* sane-backends (binary package sane-utils among them)
* Source packages not rebuilt against upower 0.9.23:
* xfce4-power-manager
* xfce4-systemload-plugin

The last 2 were built against upower 0.99 so they had dependency on
libupower-glib3 instead of libupower-glib1 and
xfce4-power-manager-plugin (built from xfce4-power-manager) wasn't
updating power status.

These packages are fixed in my repositories (as git.devuan.org is very
unstable I made then on github), please import them to Devuan:
* https://github.com/375gnu/xfce4-power-manager
* https://github.com/375gnu/xfce4-systemload-plugin
* https://github.com/375gnu/sane-backends
* https://github.com/375gnu/apt-cacher-ng
* https://github.com/375gnu/gvfs
* https://github.com/375gnu/light-locker

Another big issue is that xfce was unable to control pc power
(suspend, hibernate, reboot, shutdown). As a workaround, I've put the
following into /etc/polkit-1/localauthority/50-local.d/org.freedesktop.upower.pkla:
== cut ==
[Re-enable suspend and hibernate by default]
Identity=unix-user:*
Action=org.freedesktop.upower.*
ResultActive=yes
== cut ==
But this issue needs investigation, but I'm not a policykit/dbus expert.

Tiny issues noticed:
* cgmanager is outdated a bit (one revision);
* it's good to have login-background.svg in desktop-base as
lightdm-gtk-greeter wants it.