:: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] network-mana…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] network-manager, KDE
On Wed, 03 May 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can somebody respond to Dimitris asking him to file a bug report -
> preferably pointing to the patch or upstream commit that fixes the issue
> with plasma-nm. Also re-assure him that KDE is only being removed from
> the list of desktop options in the installer and only until such time as
> it can be made to work properly and have a devuan purpy theme included
> in desktop base. We'd be more then happy to re-add it to the list of
> installable desktops once these issues are resolved. Same goes for
> gnome3 if anybody want's to do the work.

ACK, thanks. yes I suspected there was a misunderstanding as this just
relates to tasksel.

I will reply him and happy to see KDE working in Devuan, parazyd has
been fixing KDE5 in ascii already ! and the KDE can be powerful
allies... so I hope that we can have the purpy desktop easily ported,
are there some instructions about the new desktop-base organisation?
I expect it to be much easier with your new setup...

ciao