:: Re: [DNG] BAD sig with Devuan Jessi…
Author: Miroslav Rovis
To: Renaud OLGIATI
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] BAD sig with Devuan Jessie 1.0.0-RC
On 170424-17:28-0400, Renaud OLGIATI wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 23:22:09 +0200
> Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@???> wrote:
>
> > Hmmh... right now I'm having some health issues, and can only work at
> > rather degraded level of efficiency... Do you have any links where I can
> > read about it, which explain that? Only if it's not too much of a hassle
> > for you...
>
> https://creativecommons.org/

Oh, I know that link, I wouldn't have put my works under that license if
I didn't... The question was... well, I gotta open another Mutt window
to paste the missing quote by Rick...

Rick wrote:
> > > It's a very useful licence tailored for the situation of non-software
> > > cultural works. You should be aware that it is not deemed an open
> > > source / free-software licence, on account of the withholding of
> > > commercial-usage rights.

and to that I replied, and asked:
> > Hmmh... right now I'm having some health issues, and can only work at
> > rather degraded level of efficiency... Do you have any links where I can
> > read about it, which explain that? Only if it's not too much of a hassle
> > for you...

IOW, I asked for links where it is explained why "the withholding of
commercial-usage rights" "is not deemed an open source / free-software
licence".

So the answer to my question would need something different than a link
to what I already am familiar with...

Regards!
--
Miroslav Rovis