:: Re: [DNG] reportbug, unable to conn…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] reportbug, unable to connect to devuan bts
On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 01:34:13PM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:

[cut]

> Yes, sending a bug report does indeed seem to work.
>
> I have a question though. What about the bug reports filed in gitlab?
> Will they be merged into bugs.devuan.org? Thanks.

Hi Greg,

all the known outstanding issues which were not just bare comments
have been already imported in bugs.devuan.org (and most of them have
also been fixed and closed). We know that there are people who prefer
gitlab issues, but in the long run using a proper bug tracking system
like bugs.devuan.org pays dividends.

Any comments or feedback is welcome.

HND

KatolaZ